No matter how your spiritual beliefs are structured, it’s becoming increasingly obvious that there’s a struggle going on. You know, dark vs. light and all that sort of thing.
It’s also been scientifically proven over the years that a bunch of people meditating on ideas like world peace can positively affect cultural outcomes. (Google the Maharishi effect.)
To that end, Corey Goode and others have organized a mass meditation for the eclipse on 8/21/17 at 11:11 AM PST. Here’s the pared-down version of the instructions:
Meditation Monday, August 21, 2017
1) Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.
2) Set the intent: harmony and unity for the Earth and its inhabitants.
3) Visualize a pillar of light from the Galactic Central Sun going through the eclipsed sun and moon and then through your body to the center of the earth. Visualize a second pillar of light rising from the center of Earth, through your body and out to all beings of Light in our galaxy.
4) Keep the 2 flowing pillars of light active for a few minutes.
5) Visualize a soft, pink, healing light encompassing all people worldwide in divine healing energy, abundance and peace.
6) See all Lightworkers working in unity for the creation of the New Earth.
7) See the people of Earth celebrating and joyfully participating in a new reality where all can obtain what they need and freely choose to live as they desire.
Suggested meditation time: 15 minutes
If you’d like the full version, visit: https://www.eclipseofdisclosure.com/mass-meditation. See you there!